Microsoft analytics solutions are leading the way for storing, consolidating and analyzing information and are successfully used for implementation of a variety of analytic scenarios that apply to both operational and financial data.
Microsoft SQL Server is a platform for building various application BI solutions. Analytical tools include master data management, data migration and integration tools, data mining and OLAP building tools. Microsoft SQL allows you to create powerful and secure solutions for processing large amounts of information on large enterprises.
Power BI is a tool for quick creation of interactive reports and dashboards with rich visualization and collaboration capabilities. It provides connectivity to a variety of data sources and allows you to embed analytical dashboards into your applications.
Noventiq specialists help customers at all stages of building business intelligence systems:
- Creation of a data warehouse, consolidation and cleaning of data from different sources (ERP and CRM systems, various accounting objects, public data).
- Building an analytical model that reflects the essences of the area being analyzed and their relationship.
- Creation of information presentation tools (reports, interactive dashboards) for end users — financiers, operational managers, top management.
Benefits of analytical solutions on the Microsoft platform:
- access to analytical data from anywhere in the world: formation of a single source of information;
- reliable basis for making management decisions and forecasts;
- improvement of quality of management decisions, reducing the time for decision-making;
- continuous monitoring of business processes, timely identification of potential problems;
- improvement of accuracy and eliminating data inconsistencies;
- identification of unprofitable and profitable activities of the organization;
- reduction of time for preparation of reports.