Migration to the cloud should not be taken lightly. There is little doubt that migration to Microsoft Office 365 will save a company a lot of money but planning and migration processes from existing infrastructure to the cloud is an extremely serious step.
Fast and reliable migration to the cloud:
- Migration of user credentials.
- Transfer of mailboxes.
- Data transfer and archiving.
- Setting up hybrid scenarios.
The solution will work for you if:
- Stopping of processes due to viruses and cryptographers can seriously damage business.
- You don't have an antivirus or it doesn't work.
- You are concerned that user credentials can be stolen.
- You want to quickly identify all suspicious activities and cyber attacks.
- There are general safety rules but there is no clear understanding of what to do in the event of a real threat.
TRY THE CLOUD RIGHT NOW!
Test the capabilities of the cloud as part of the pilot project with the opportunity of further scaling, refinement and support of the solution!
Experienced Noventiq specialists will analyze your current infrastructure and provide recommendations for choosing the best testing scenario.
Scenarios for typical migration, productivity and safety scenarios are available within the pilot project.
Microsoft strongly encourages organizations of all sizes to start migration to the cloud and is working hard to make the process as smooth as possible. Microsoft Office 365 consists of cloud versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Skype for Business. Some Office 365 subscription options also include access to Microsoft Office Professional Plus as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps.
Having so many products in Microsoft Office 365 makes overall migration planning difficult. But we'll take a look at how some common tasks are performed in the Microsoft Office 365 environment and think about what problems we might encounter during the migration process.